Bing Ads API
The Bing Ads Application Programming Interface (API) helps advertisers and agencies manage their Bing Ads accounts effectively and efficiently. Through the Bing Ads API, you can manage your accounts, campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ads through a programming interface.
Benefits of the Bing Ads API
The Bing Ads API lets you:
- Create new campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads in bulk.
- Retrieve Bing Ads performance data for one or many accounts.
- Manage campaigns by revising budgets, targeting ad groups, updating bids, pausing ads, and more.
- Enrich your ad layout with a range of Ad Extensions and Bing Shopping Campaigns.
- Remove existing campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ads.
Get started with the Bing Ads API
To learn more about the tool's features and latest upgrades, visit the Bing Ads API site on MSDN. If you’re a developer, check out the Bing Ads Dev Center for tips on getting started with APIs, updates about new features, user forums and more. Need to request Bing Ads API access? Please complete our online form.