I am honored to kick off the second series of the Bing Ads Insiders Podcast. For this round, we chose to focus our conversations on how to optimize your accounts on a tight budget. Small businesses know better than anyone how to get stretch their dollars creatively to maximize their returns, and our goal with this series is to give you a few more ideas. Subscribe to our podcast series to hear the full conversation with Lisa Abdilova.
A few of the highlights from our conversation:
- Why you should never search for your own ad
- Why there is no ridiculous budget
- How to be deliberate about the volume mix
- A lesson learned by Tom Hergert of Rocket Restorations in Olympia, Washington
- How you can integrate the messaging of a search campaign into your other acquisition efforts
Call us or email us; do ask us questions. email@example.com / 1-800-518-5689
Check out the Bing Ads Insiders Podcast here on iTunes or with a search in the Zune and Xbox Music podcast sections.