Say you own a shoe store running dozens of campaigns for a variety of shoe brands. You could easily have thousands of ads across all your different sales zones. You might include the brand names of the shoes in each of these ads, even though you are not the owner of that brand name. In this case, your ads might be disapproved for trademark infringement. However, you can request an exception with the explanation that you are a shoe store selling those brands.
But with thousands of ads, doing all those requests can take a long time.
Not any more.
You can use Bing Ads Editor to request exceptions to multiple disapprovals at one time. Just follow these simple steps:
- In the Bing Ads Editor navigation pane, select the account, campaign, or ad group that you want to work in.
- In the View drop down, select Editorial Disapprovals.
- In the manager pane, select the ads or keywords that you want to request an exception for.
- In the Editor pane, in the Reasons for requesting exceptions box, type the reasons that you believe you should be granted an exception to the disapprovals.
- Press the TAB key.
- Click Sync to upload your appeals.
All of your exception requests have just been sent on their way for review. It can take up to several days for the appeal review to complete, and you'll receive the results in email at that time.