We’ve recently noticed an increase in forum comments regarding login issues. The Bing Ads Quality and Risk teams constantly work to maintain and grow a safer network that provides a great user experience and advertiser ROI. As such when we notice activity that poses a potential risk and warrants further evaluation, we may disable an advertiser from using their account as a precaution. In some cases this might be a temporary measure where we require more information from advertiser.
Typically, login blocks will occur for one of the following reasons:
- Suspicious activity or invalid information is detected, access to the account is closed as a preventive measure
- Activity indicating that the advertiser’s login credentials have been compromised
- Repeated attempts to process payment for advertising services were unsuccessful
Here are some steps that you can take to proactively prevent unnecessary risk or suspicion:
- Ensure that your contact details (address, phone, country, etc.) are complete and accurate.
- Ensure payment information is both accurate and current (e.g. an expired card will result in unsuccessful payment attempts)
- Take steps to ensure your Account is secure
If you are seeing a login issue, the most efficient way to trouble shoot it is to visit our support page and choose your preferred method of contact (options may vary by market):
- Explore online support resources