With just a few days to go, excitement is mounting here at Bing Ads as we get ready for SMX London 2015. Agendas are usually fully packed with workshops and learning sessions which is why at Bing Ads, we’ll be here to get you charged up for the day.
As the official coffee sponsor for SMX London, we’re looking forward to giving you that extra buzz - so make sure you pop by our Bing stand (4 and 5) for a free cup of coffee and a chance to meet some of our fabulous Bing Ads team. You are also welcome to relax at our Bing lounge where you can charge your mobile phone and laptops at our free charging stations.
Bing Ads will fulfil your caffeine needs at stand 4 and 5
Still haven’t got your ticket yet? Don’t worry it’s not too late to register for the 20th – 21st May. Just make sure you get 15% off with our exclusive Bing code (because everyone likes a discount!)
Win a Bing Ads mobile charging bank at SMX
As the tech savvy pros you are, we encourage you to engage with @BingAds on Twitter for a chance to win a portable mobile charging bank! Send us your photos, tweet your thoughts and questions, or simply just share a @BingAds #SMX London tweet. Then just come to the Bing charging lounge (stand 4-5) and show us your twitter or social media engagement. The first 100 people* will receive a Bing Ads mobile charging bank.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
Don’t forget to check out our Microsoft speakers!
We are delighted to have our Microsoft keynote speakers at SMX London to answer all your questions and to give you a deeper insight within search marketing.
Lars Hirsch will be on a panel with Richard Lamb (iProspect) and Rebekah Schelfhout (Periscopix) to discuss ‘Taking Retargeting to the Next Level’. Attend this session on Wednesday room 15B at 4.15pm in order to gain a better insight into innovative tactics for segmenting audiences and tailoring ad campaigns.
At the same time, we also have Vincent Wehren, in room 15A, who will be speaking in a PowerPoint free session of “Meet the Search Engines”. Come along to the discussion and join in a Q&A on all things SEOs. To find out more about our speakers and their sessions click here.
So make sure you grab a coffee from us and say hello to our Bing Ads team as we look forward to seeing you at SMX!
Terms & Conditions:
PLEASE NOTE: It is your sole responsibility to review and understand your employer’s policies regarding your eligibility to participate in trade promotions. If you are participating in violation of your employer’s policies, you may be disqualified from entering or receiving prizes. Microsoft disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an employee and their employer related to this matter, and prizes will only be awarded in compliance with the employer’s policies.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This promotion is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, is a registered attendee of SMX London 2015 and who is a registered member of the Website either http://www.twitter.com, http://www.facebook.com or http://www.instagram.com (each a "Website") (IF YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER OF A WEBSITE YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIN A PRIZE)), provided:
· You are NOT SMX London 2015 event exhibitor support personnel; and
· You are NOT an Employee of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, nor a member of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or a household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, any person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this contest.
2. ENTRY. To be entered into the contest you must either:
- Create, or log into your existing Instagram, and complete steps to “follow” the Bing Ads Instagram account at http://instagram.com/bingads; or
- Create, or log into your existing Facebook and like the Bing Ads Facebook page; or
- Create, or log into your existing Twitter account and follow the Bing Ads Twitter account at https://twitter.com/BingAds, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts are available at Instagram.com, Facebook.com and twitter.com.
AND, during the Promotion Period:
1. Send us your photos, tweet from a #BingAds speaker session, ask a question or simply share a #BingAds SMX London tweet; and
2. Go to the Bing charging lounge (stand 4-5) and show your @Bingads tweet or re-tweet to a member of staff.
The first 100 people to complete the steps above during the Entry Period will receive a portable Bing Ads mobile charging bank*
The photo, question or tweet you post during the Promotion Period will be your entry. Limit is in total one entry per person. We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason.
Entries will be ineligible for the prize draw if they:
· are incomplete;
· exceed the maximum number of entries allowed per person;
· violate the rights of any other person or entity;
· are received outside of the Promotion Period set out below; or
· are reported to violate the terms governing use of the Website.
No purchase necessary to enter the contest. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING. This promotion runs the duration of SMX London from 8am GMT the 20th of May 2015 to 5pm CET on the 21st of May 2015 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”). Entries must be received within the Promotion Period to be eligible.
4. USE OF YOUR ENTRY. Personal data which you provide when you enter may be used for future Microsoft marketing activity if you indicate your consent to such activity (if applicable). Otherwise your personal data will be used by Microsoft and agents acting on Microsoft’s behalf only for the operation of this promotion.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. The first 100 valid entries will receive a Bing Ads Powerbank.
6. PRIZE(S). There will be one hundred prizes in total. The prize will be as follows: One Bing Ads power Bank (approximately £10 in value)
Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Microsoft reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer's warranty and/or terms and conditions.
Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winners. A taxable benefit depends on your residence. Winners will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any query related to the taxable amount for reporting to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority.
7. OTHER. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of prizes, without notice.
Participants in this promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Microsoft’s fraud.
Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
These Terms and Conditions, the conduct of this contest and the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the participant’s country of residence. Nothing herein shall deprive you of any more favourable terms that could apply to you under the laws of the participant’s country of residence.
8. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited (“Microsoft”), Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England.